Monday, May 02, 2005

Bad-BYE

I recognize this good-bye,
The kind w/lots of feeling but
no real heart inside.
It's the kind my daddy told me,
He made them ALL the time.
He would say he loved me most,
that was his favorite line;
and that he would always see me,
but he never had the time.
But that is okay my sweetie,
I'm growing tired of your kind.
It won't be long before I forget you
and punishment, is my good-bye.
See my heart is what I talk with,
and I do not speak in lies;
so when I do let go of you
it will be for the last time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one... you make me proud!

Also, to all those sorry suckers that mess with other peoples hearts! Your day will come!

2:44 PM  
Blogger PLAYMISTY4ME said...

Thanks ANONY,

hahhahah, that's right, lets KICK ASS!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger PLAYMISTY4ME said...

MAMMA

Uh-OH, you done gone and pissed my momma off.

I know, i know - thanks for the support.

love ya bunches

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know people have hearts and us woman have bigger hearts and not only that we're so much stronger than you men! you come to us with tears in your eyes. Do you really hurt or is it just a game.. games yeah that's what it is! Just a game... guess what GAME OVER guy and you're the one who lost!

1:42 PM  
Blogger PLAYMISTY4ME said...

Lis,

aaaahhh she feels her girls pain.

thank you, you have been a great friend through the ruff ruff times, hehe.

love ya man

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home