Thursday, July 14, 2005

Do Dumb People Know They are Dumb?

The other day a friend of mine asked if she could come over and change at my house because she was going out. I said yes and she came over. So i say, who are you going out with - some new girl she met at a work thing. She calls the girl to give her directions to my place, mind you the girl lives like MAYBE 5 miles from me. So she is giving her directions and i hear my friend repeating, repeating, repeating, spelling, spelling the directions over and over and over again. So she hangs up. Then about 15 minutes later, the girl calls, and she is lost - so my friend is trying to decipher where she is and tries to get her back on track - again she is repeating and repeating - i look up and at this point i decide the girl is DUMB, and DUMB DUMB DUMBGIRL starts to play in my head - so i say, in a whisper, is she STUPID or que(what)? Laughter, because we are both amused w/Bubba. She gets there about 30-45 minutes later (5 miles away). I have a cat, she makes my friend walk her to my room with her eyes close because she thinks cats have some voodoo like power and they might harm her. SHE IS weirdly TERRIFIED. I found that tidbit later.

So Dumbgirl gets there and I gave her the benifit of the doubt and thought maybe she is just not good with direction, alot of people are not good with direction - i can't crusify her for that. So she comes in and sits down, and begins to speak. HA HA HA, in like 20 minutes she tells us how she use to be ghetto, and talk alot of shit and got punched in the face a couple of times by dudes because she was talking shit. Then she told us how she was married when she was like 15, sort of, i guess they just said they were married and she ran away from home, so to her that is = to marriage, but he would beat her up on a daily and she thought that was the way being married was because that is what she saw alot - which i don't think that is so much dumb as it is sad, but all the same she is telling us this story and she has known my friend for like 5 minutes and me for 2 - so i don't know what you would think of this crazy B. I was scured to say something, she might have broken her fordy on my head or something.

After that experience, i started thinking - do you know you are dumb when you are dumb? I assume not, but i have never been dumb, i mean i have done dumb shit BUT i knew it was dumb either after i did it, or while in the midst of the dumbness. I have even asked dumb shit before, but as i said totally aware at some point it was dumb. I even will admit I also thought Chicken of the Sea was chicken in a can BUT you got to admit it could be an easy mistake, i mean DAM they put everything in a can.

Well poor dumb people, i hope they don't know, i think sometimes it might be better to NOT know you are DUMB. Then to know and know there is no cure, hehe.

Let me know what you think out there.

More me later

4 Comments:

Blogger Fist of Trueness said...

I don't believe it is possible for someone who is dumb to realize it. Otherwise, it would break the definition. Therefore, no one really knows whether they are dumb or not, now do they?

I enjoy not knowing, personally.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the "Chunk Light Tuna" under the name not give you a hint of what's in the can?!?!?

Glad you're back!! DAM (damn) girl, I missed you!

12:36 PM  
Blogger PLAYMISTY4ME said...

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww you love me you really love me, heheheheh!!!

Yeah Shell!

Craig, i can always expect just the "right on" kind of answer from you - your money man.

Don't give me shit D - the Chicken of the Sea letters are so big, i didn't bother to read the whole dam can, get it and go is what i am about, hahahahha - well in the grocery store anyways.

Sarah - 2 spanky spank spanks for you, i thought you didn't love me anymore, well i am glad to know you are alive and well and just being a flake monster - call me today, i would love to hang.

11:27 AM  
Blogger PLAYMISTY4ME said...

Craig you are (you're) money not "your" money - see, dumb, i know, i know - therefore NOT DUMB!!! I negated the dumb, see,i am cool like that.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home