Thursday, September 08, 2005

ONE MINUTE

To my Tio Juan who just recently past. Death is a very interesting subject to me, it has always been. What is even more interesting to me is the people who know they will be departing soon - I wonder is knowing better? Some people I have asked, say yes, because then you can say your good-byes, settle any business, make arrangements, make amends, etc.,etc. Some say no, it would be to scary or stressful to know, knowing will send you to the grave faster. I personally wouldn't want to know, but if I did, this is what I would do:

ONE MINUTE


If I had one minute left before I died
What would I do...
Turn off the clock
Tell my mom I love her
Burn all my secrets
Give one last kiss Good-bye
Put on my favorite song
Sit in a Hot bath
Comb my Hair
Look at my self, one more Time
Enjoy myself
Laugh aloud
Scream

Cry

Feel Scared

DIE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crafters United raise money for Red Cross relief
The independent craft community is raising incredible amounts of cash to help the Red Cross support the Gulf Coast hurricane victims.
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my biggest pocket bike related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest or fun.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home